Wednesday 10 December 2014

The wishlist #2

The holidays are coming and there's no escaping it (especially since my colleagues at my internship seem to find it necessary to blast the most popular Christmas songs over and over again). I like the holidays purely because I have an excuse to drink ridiculous amounts of red wine whilst eating 4 course meals - not that that's any different from my usual habbits.

Christmas, especially, is also an excuse for me to ask my family for presents that I have wanted to buy throughout the year but, for mostly financial reasons, I hadn't had the chance to. So then there's me putting together a wishlist that's not too excessively long, with items that I actually really want. What mosly happens is that I get 1 or 2 items from that list, a bit of money and lots of books. I like books and money, so no problem there. 

Anyhow, since I like to check out other people's wishlist to get some inspiration, I tought I'd share mine as well!


1. I don't have lots of winter coats, since I don't find it necessary, but this one I need in my closet.
Monki Matilda Checked Coat €85
2. My collection of black boots is kind of getting out of control and I know I should maybe switch things up, but let me do that after I get these. 
Urban Outfitters Shellys London Meagan Platform Heel Boot €129,27
3. I got to smell this heavenly-awesome-scent by accident, just spritzing it on whilst hanging out at a perfume store. Glad I did!
Chanel Allure Eau de Parfum €96,95 
4. Since it seems to become the protocol to do so, I have been going to the gym. However, I found out that my gym clothes were rather dated and really boring. So therefore these leggings, so I can look cool at the gym (apparantly that's what's expected as a girl).
Puma Progressive Graphic Long Running Tights €48,47
5. Of course, a pair of super cool running shoes go perfeclty with these awesome leggings. I'm so going to rock that gym after the holidays.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 31 €110
6. I love coffee and I love to drink it out of cool mugs. Whoever didn't see mean girls probably lived under a rock and should maybe reconsider his or her excistence on earth. A cool mug + meangirl quotes = perfection.
Etsy You Go Glen Coco Mean Girls Mug €8,28

Happy holidays, may you get drunk and eat too much!

Write to you later,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment