Sunday 16 February 2014

The music edition #2

Miley Cyrus. If you haven't lived under a rock there's a big chance you have heard this girl's name cross the news, magazines or your news feed on Facebook. Despite the fact that she might have been a bit over the top and that whatever she has been doing was a bit unconventional (to say at least), you've got the give her some slack. Known worldwide as Hannah Montana, she definitely made her way into the 'grown-up' world and she did it with confidence.

Anyways, saying 'yay' or 'nay' to her actions, I love what she did with her new album. Bangerz is full of songs reminding me of the good old pop there was around in the 00's, mixed up with modern influences and yes, even country. My personal favorites are '4x4' and 'Adore You' (I must say, the lyrics to the first one are not the most meaningful, but hey, it's catchy).

So there, here's my confession that I am a fan of Miley Cyrus, and I'm not even ashamed of it.

Miley Cyrus - 4x4 ft Nelly

Miley Cyrus - Adore You


Write to you later,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment