Wednesday 6 November 2013

The celebrity crush #1

Every girl has her celebrity crushes. Amongst George Clooney and Tyra Banks, Zendaya Coleman has really caught my eye. You might know her from the Disney series 'Shake it up!' (I secretly still watch that show, even though I'm not considered as 'age appropriate'), but despite having the Disney Star stamp, she is rocking her own style and trying to display her personality, without pulling a 'Miley Cyrus' situation.

Talking about style, I just have to mention how this girl can go from sweet and girly to fierce and fabulous whilst easily pulling off a rock-ish style. 


Photos seen hereherehere and here.


I've put  together some of my favorites outifts of her that I've seen around on blogs. I'm especially in love with the second photo in those georgeous pants, color-blocking all the way with the yellow top/vest thingy (consider this as my knowledge of fashion terms). And the hair just finishes the whole look. Also, on the two pictures on the left I am just adoring the combination of textures, patterns and interesting shapes. 

Makes you wish you had the money to buy it all yourself. 

Write to you later,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment