Monday 28 October 2013

The wishlist #1

Today I will take my blog to a whole other level. No writing about thoughts, I'm going to show you what I am putting on my wishlist for when I can afford these things. I'm secretly hoping it won't take that long, but well, a girl can dream, right?

I first saw the collection of Maurie & Eve here without paying a lot of attention to it, as winter is right around the corner and all I can think about is tea and fuzzy socks. But there's something so young yet sophisticated about the summer 2013 collection that I couldn't resist checking their website. My god, am I hooked. Here are three of the outfits that I would love to see in my closet.


(Pictures from the Maurie & Eve website)

Can we just skip winter and forward to summer already?

Write to you later,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment