Thursday 10 October 2013

The music edition #1

I have always loved the deep house, experiential electronic type of music. I find it very relaxing whilst in the same time it brings me in a good mood. Don't get me wrong, from time to time I need my portion of Destiny's Child and Lady Gaga, but mostly I like the non-commercial music scene.

Bondax really fits that category. Their music is chill but up-beat and I love how they corporate the lyrics with the rythm of the song. You might find it a bit hispter-ish, but I am okay with that! Have a listen, tell me what you think about it!

Bondax - You're so

Bondax - Giving it all


On a complete other note, my boyfriend is coming to England today and I'm beyond excited! Yay!
(For those of you that don't know, I am studying in England for a year, but I'm Belgian and my boyfriend is as well.)

Write to you later!

K.

1 comment: