Thursday 3 October 2013

The first one

So this is me, trying to write a good first blog post with my newly manicured fingernails. I feel like there is a huge pressure on the first post. It has to be good, it has to kind of start the blog with a vibe that you would like to be able to continue throughout the whole experience of writing things down. It has to be the gun shot of a new project, managed by the writer. 

Anyways, the reason why I am trying to make this work is because I would love to get into the world of magazine design, publishing, adverstising, you name it. My 'creative enterprise' lecturer told me to start blogging, to start understand the direction I want to follow and what my interests are. This way I can gain experience, even if not a lot of people will read my blog, it will still develop my writing skills. I guess this makes sense. However, I would like to create something others will appreciate and like to read, as much as I appreciate it to write down my feelings and opinions. 

I suppose this blog will be about my interests, my frustrations and about things I don't understand. The latter is because I like to discuss stuff. I am a person that is genuinely interested in other people's opinions. I can truly except the different mind sets others have, and I find it interesting how some people form their impressions of stuff, and how they can completely differ from mine. Though, it can be frustrating sometimes.

Back to the interests part. Some of them are for example makeup and fashion (huge interests of mine actually) as well as books and culture. So bear with me, I'm not sure if I will find a 'theme' for this blog, but we'll see. I have time to figure it out! 

Wright to you later. 

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment